Auction Quests
Home Community Login Sell Store Wanted Help Faq

Go Back   AuctionQuests Community Forums > Assistance Avenue > The Discovery Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2007, 06:27 PM

Default Viewing who's online

I have just made a very interesting discovery. You can click the number of people online and see what they are doing. lol I found this very interesting especially seeing the visitors. Just thought I would mention this because I have been here awhile now I never realized this. My new best place to click.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:10 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurasWhatKnots View Post
I have just made a very interesting discovery. You can click the number of people online and see what they are doing. lol I found this very interesting especially seeing the visitors. Just thought I would mention this because I have been here awhile now I never realized this. My new best place to click.
New discoveries every day!!

I too find it interesting - It also will automatically refresh/reload every 60 seconds if your just in limbo and wanna watch. HeH!!
Old 02-18-2007, 10:00 PM

Now that's a scarey thought! Especially when in search of elgato
I'm all over this place!

Where's this NSA spy-type button? Inquiring cats wish to know.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:50 PM

Hey, I found this button you folks were talking about!

I like that feature!!!! I can prowl around and watch what other users & visitors are looking at

Who's yahoo slurp? Those people are all over this place

Thanks for the tip!
Old 02-25-2007, 09:17 PM

You must see me all over, I get lost here looking for info. Looking at others stores too to see how things should look. I been on here all day,my name must be burnt into the screen by now.
When I find stuff, I forget where I saw it. lol, I have BBS ~ Baby Boomer syndrome. Good night, time for bed 4:30 coms fast.
Old 02-26-2007, 04:22 AM

Molly, I checked out a lot of stores when I first started listing too. I found it a great way to learn how to make a store on this site. The most difficult thing for me was to figure out what to do about shipping. It is easy if you can just do a flat rate but some things I can't. I use the calculator on those things and tell people to just put the weight in that I have in my description. After playing with the calculator I noticed that the seller and buyer's zip code are automatically put on it already. On those items I don't check the box with direct pay so that I can send the invoice. Of course, I haven't had a sale on one of those items yet so I am waiting to see if it works out okay.

As far as viewing who's online, I love that feature here. I think Yahoo slurp lives here. There are always bots of some kind on the list and it is great knowing they are doing something with our listings and our stores. They even check out our blogs and feedback. I find it very helpful to know what things people are looking at and have an interest in. I often click on an item being looked out to see what it is. There are always alot of visitors here which are either looking to buy or maybe looking the site over to join.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:49 PM

I have been working on my store, Remember When. I put in one item so far to see how it works. I'm so use to Ebay and Waggle Pop, this is all new so starting over takes so much time. Of course I have to be the kind of person that reads everything,I think Ibought 4 books on Ebay before I started to list there.

I wish I could find an out line of how to set up the store, I'm not sure what some of it is. Or how to set controls, shipping, and taxes are what I'm working on now. I did not find where I can set up for invoice and to add state tax.

Yes it is noce to see who is looking and looking at what? Gives us more ideas as to the traffic here. Could be a good marketing tool.

I did invite someone and they joined us too. So at least I got to help AQ grow a little.

Molly ~ Remember When.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seoceo2008 View Post
If you want to uncover your passions, you need to identify your dreams. Make a list of things that you long to do, things you would do if you had nothing to lose. Miller says it is important to challenge your cheap World of Warcraft cd key assumptions. Maybe your dream is to be a dancer on Broadway. Identifying this might not get you all the way to New York City, but it will point you in the right direction. Donít leave something off the list because you think it is not feasible. Sometimes cheap wow cd key just being willing to identify your dreams opens you up to something new.The experience plays take in game kinda depends on how much Warhammer power leveling they have. To amateur players, they do not have much time to play the game, not even farming Warhammer online power leveling. So most of Warhammer players would like to purchase War power leveling. Buy Warhammer gold from us, we would offer the Lowest Price, Best Service, Fastest Delivery. We are sure that our outstanding service would satisfy you.
What's the above post have to do with "who's online" which is the OP of this thread
Could this perhaps be spam???????
Old 04-06-2009, 01:01 PM

Not sure what the topic is above me but please nte my eyes are now crossed while attempting to read all of that...and still don't understand it.

As for the OP, you can view who all is online at any given moment. For example I am the only on who's prowling around the AQ forums at this time.
Old 07-18-2009, 04:56 PM

Wink

wow nice word

Mary